Saturday, January 10, 2009

Abel Tasman

Well, it was time for another Baker family vacation so we packed our bags, sent the dog off to "camp" and headed to New Zealand. Our first stop was the south island's Abel Tasman National Park where we enjoyed a some sea kayaking and camping. The water was blue, the beaches were golden but best of all it was summer!









To be continued . . .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your mom wants to go

Hannah L said...

welcome home!

a said...

I love Baker family vacations!

This one was quite different from last year's, huh?

- Amanda M.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks fun. I hope there was carrot cake involved.

Anonymous said...

Ooh - sea kayaking! Paul and I just did that, but in San Diego (the guide pointed out 'smog' as something we could see particularly well from the ocean!) - so jealous!

Christina said...

Hello Ms. Baker, long time no see! Your vacations look glorious!
Christina Cox (nee Jarnagin)

Unknown said...

I love your blogs and i often visits your blogs..... thanks for sharing your post with us......Enjoy each and every moment of your life...
--
Venus
Wireless Home Alarm Security

Systems