Well, the bar exam is over. What a relief. Bridget had to sit for all three days, the two days of essays on substanitve law and the third day of ethics essays. I was able to get out of the first two days under the reciprocity rules but had to take the ethics part since Washington doesn't accept the MPRE.
The test results will be revealed in May and we plan to spend the rest of the day enjoying our return to normalcy. Tommorow Bridget heads to Eugene, Oregon for an environmental law conference and I head back to work. It feels so nice to have a study-free night, the first in several weeks. As a way of celebrating the end of the exam we are going to the Todd Snider show tonight at the Tractor Tavern in Ballard. Enjoy!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! I didn't realize you were BOTH taking the exam. Ugh. Bridget, have a good time with the hippies at PIELC. :)
Okay, I just now watched the video. That song was hilarious even BEFORE the punchline! Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment